Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006

pretty little Alyson,

It was so wonderful to meet you with your big happy, welcoming smile. It lit up the entire room, as your mommy's smile did when she was your age, and your sister, Talina's glowing sunshine, that made everything right with the world.
I hope we can get to see each other more often now. I would like this very much indeed.
Thank you for sharing your fun toys with Mark and I, without even being asked. This shows a sign of great character and generosity. The way you hugged your new jacket like it was a beloved teddy bear, tugged at my heart. May it keep you warm and cozy throughout these long winter months.
You are a precious fairy angel made of rainbows, soft golden moonbeams and a fresh morning in the forest after a spring rain.
Mark and I wish you and your family a joyful, enchanted Christmas.
Be good to your mother. She is absolutely amazing in so many ways. Your daddy works hard and would literally die for you. Your sister Talina is one of my most favorite people in the world. Her and I practically grew up together, enjoying weekly adventures ice skating, shopping, movies, hiking, Oaks Park, fairy hunting, junk food, pajama parties, laughing our heads off making up obnoxious names/stories. Fortune telling, going to the coast, singing, playing with Barbie's, the doll house and reading her favorite mermaid book, among other things.
Hopefully you and I can have just as much fun in the future.
Also your aunt, Tegan. Equally one of my most favorite people.
You have a fabulous, precious family, so know that you are deeply, deeply loved.

http://www.mariahhawk.com/index.html

No comments: